Adryan is an internationally operating services group. From our offices in The Netherlands and Switzerland, we offer a full range of services for the (bio)pharmaceutical and high-end food industry. we are specialised in the areas of project management, engineering, CQV and compliance.
As a project engineer, you will combine your strong soft skills with your broad technical expertise. Coordination and communication are important, since you will be working alongside professionals from other departments to guide a project from start to finish: from design to implementation, to testing and validation.
In general, a project includes equipment (filling, sterilisation, freeze dryers, etc.), pharmaceutical building and cleanrooms (building, HVAC, utilities) and more.
• As a hands-on project engineer, you are responsible for carrying out multidisciplinary technological projects within a life sciences or high-end food production facility.
• You are a key employee within the execution of the projects, and you come up with new, innovative ideas to make the production facility more efficient or to implement new developments and technologies.
• You will work in collaboration with the other disciplines (e.g. operations, maintenance, engineering, quality, logistics, purchasing) and ensure that the project is carried out on time and within budget. You also ensure that the progress and implementation of the project is guaranteed and is carried out following the safety and quality requirements and according to the process structure.
• During the execution of the project, you ensure that external parties have the right technical level to be able to carry out parts of the project and are able to meet the quality requirements. From time to time, you may need to travel to visit suppliers and third parties within the Netherlands or Europe.
• You will use your findings and experience to improve processes and quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or related technical field, e.g. HTS in chemical, process or mechanical engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with project management and portfolio management;
• Proficient with computers (MS Office). Solid understanding of controlled documentation and data systems.
• In-depth knowledge of cGMP regulations.
• 7+ years of experience within a GMP environment, preferably within the biotech industry
• 5 + years of experience with CQV
• Flexible, a team spirit, a problem solving mindset and positive attitude
• Customer and results oriented
• Forward-looking attitude and engaging cooperative style
• Good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in both spoken and written English & German
• A challenging position within a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation.
• Inspiring projects within our life sciences network
• A good salary, depending on education, knowledge and experience.
• An attractive bonus scheme and great benefits, such as a company car, laptop, telephone and a personal training budget so that you can continue to develop yourself.
• Being part of our motivated, dedicated and cooperative Adryan team, with a helpful back office that allows you to focus on your role and project.
Do you want to apply as Project Engineer?Apply now
Do you have any
questions for us?